Select To Get Started:
Chesapeake Public Schools (CPS) Microfilm Department is responsible for the archiving of student permanent records of former and alumni students. CPS is now offering a convenient and secure website for former students and corporations to request transcripts and student records online. Please note, if you have withdrawn at any time during the current school year, contact the last school attended for copies of records.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is under 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
- Student that graduated within the last five years must contact their last school of attendance to order their student records
- All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card. For those unable to pay by credit or debit card, we will accept a money order made out to Chesapeake Public Schools (See ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS below).
- Phone or fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- Student record requests will be processed within 10 business days from the time the request is received.
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a driver license, passport or military ID.
- You will receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process you request.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|Official High School Transcript||$5.00|
|Unofficial High School Transcript||$2.00|
- Post-secondary institutions require OFFICIAL transcripts.
- Student that graduate (or last attended) from 2013-2016 must contact their last school of attendance to order their student records.
ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- Credit or Debit Card. This is a secured option to pay the application fee online with a credit or debit card. No additional fees will be assessed to pay online.
- Money Order. A money order is to be used as an alternative to the online payment by selecting "Pay by Money Order" at the bottom of the form. Cash and checks will not be accepted. The money order must be made out and delivered to "Chesapeake Public Schools" along with a copy of your receipt or order number. The delivery address can be found in the contact information below. Your order will not be processed until the money order is received.
- Click here to download paper form
- Mail a completed form and money order to Chesapeake Public Schools, Microfilm Department, 2107 Liberty Street, Chesapeake, VA 23324.
|High School Transcript||$15.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$15.00|
|Complete Student Record||$25.00|
- All corporate requests require a signed student release to be uploaded during the online ordering process.
- Verification of graduation will be delivered via email from email@example.com.
Chesapeake Public Schools
2107 Liberty Street
Chesapeake, VA 23324
For Technical Support, Contact: